Construcciones Lizárraga S.A. de C.V.
It began operations in 1998 as a natural person and later in 2002 it is constituted as a moral person with the company name Construcciones Lizárraga, S.A. de C.V., focusing on the Urbanization and Infrastructure area.
Construcciones Lizárraga, has done work in mexican states like Baja California Sur, Baja California, Sinaloa and Sonora and the innovation has been his competitive advantage to be able to develop the following:
- In 2005 the Infrastructure and Equipment Maintenance Workshop was opened, and its purpose is to have the machines and equipment in optimal conditions generating a competitive advantage.
- In 2011, the execution of works of public works different roads of the State.
- In 2014, the Company is strengthened in the areas of Production and Construction Control and incorporates the area of Quality Management.
- In 2015, he joins the Mexican Chamber of Construction Industry (CMIC) and with this participation the guild builders to achieve better results.
- Certification is achieved in the International Standard ISO 9001: 2008, on the processes for the execution of projects of urbanization of hydraulic works, dirt road works, pavements, retaining walls, bridges, canals and heavy machinery hiring.
- We were selected by the World Trade Center of Bucaramanga, Colombia, to participate in the “LATAM Forum For Business”; In Sao Paulo, Brazil, as one of the companies in Mexico with great potential for growth in its industry and industry.
- From 2015 to 2016, the Administrative areas are strengthened as part of the process improvement and the Commercial area and the Safety, Health and Environment area are added.
- In 2016, we diversified into new high-level real estate developments and hoteliers in Los Cabos and restarted the execution of Public Works with the Government of Baja California Sur
- In this same year, we joined the Mexican Institute of Finance Executives (IMEF) where we found a space to analyze and interact with the financial scenarios of the region and global.
- Finally, in 2017, we obtained the favorable opinion for the transition to certification in the ISO 9001: 2015 standard, demonstrating that the organization has an adequate control of its Quality Management System, as well as compliance with the requirements of the Rule.
Its General Manager has more than 30 years of experience in construction, allowing the success of the projects, supporting their people and demanding a permanent effort to achieve the results, in order to meet the requirements of clients competitive prices.